Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Gesher D Photography!!

 By Hannah M: The palm tree has so much texture.


By Hannah M: The shadows are so cool!


By Hannah N: The colors really pop out of the picture.

By Hannah M: I love the design on the flower.

By Hannah M: I love the way that the focus of the picture looks.

By Harrison: It makes whoever took the picture look really tall, and the shoes are really comfortable.

By Ben: I was playing with perspective and optic zoom. I zoomed out as far as possible, which made the tree look really tall.

By Harrison: I like the colors of the feathers and the background.

By Hannah M: I love the fuzzy texture of the flowers.

By Hannah M: "Fun in the Sun"

By Ben: The spoon is actually dirty, but it looks quite clean.

By Ben: It looks like a beautiful fountain. The palm tree spikes also stand out.

By Hannah N: I took this picture because I thought the design looked cool. It's funny because the  picture says "Ip Hop."

By Ben: This is a grasshoppers perspective of the world. It's very blurry and foggy.

By Hannah N: It looks like ben is surfing.

By Hannah N: The tree looks so tall

By Hannah N: Harrison looks like a monster

By Hannah N: I love the colors in the picture.

By Harrison: It looks like you are in a forest, but it's just grass.

By Harrison: I like the tips of the plant, and the background.

By Harrison: The sun is really bright.

By Hannah N: The tree looks really pretty in this picture.

By Hannah N: I like how the tree's shadow is on the mural.


2 comments:

  1. I really like the picture with Harrison's shadow. All of your pictures are really cool! -Mira from Giborei

    The pictures are all pretty cool. -Sarah from Giborei

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative -Ella from Abirim

    We love your pictures and you really took on getting good focus -Grace from Abirim

    ReplyDelete